Web Designer/Software Programmer
To be fully responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of the company website, ensuring that brand continuity is maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To design EUHealth customer experience Web sites and ensure that they are visually effective and easy to access.
• Liaising closely with the marketing department and the researchers at the modification of the design stage to answer questions such as: why is the site needed, who is the target audience, who are the leading competitors, etc.
• Develop and maintain the company's intranet that will provide an accurate and immediate source of information to all employees.
• Design and distribute newsletters and other documents relating to the website and the intranet.
• Testing the web sites for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions.
• To upload the websites on to the Internet.
Skills / Attributes Required
• A strong online portfolio displaying user-centred design, and ideally some experience with web database solutions.
• Ability to Hand Code with HTML ASP.net2
• An Art, Design or Media based Honours Degree
• In depth knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques.
• A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.