e-Learning > Range of Courses > Disease Awareness Courses
The Food Standards Agency has produced 'Safety Food, Better Business' (SFBB) as an innovative and practical approach to food safety management. This food safety course reinforces and supports everything in that publication and also promotes the idea that the SFBB folder is an essential and integral part of every kitchen.
Duty of Care statement
Introduction to food safety
• Definition of food safety
• Important food safety statistics
• The regulations regarding food safety
• Points to remember about personal hygiene
• Importance of personal hygiene
• Food poisoning
• How does food poisoning start?
• The right environment to prevent food poisoning
Dealing with Food
• What is high risk food?
• Safe food storage
• Other things to remember
• What is cross contamination?
• Types of contamination
• Preventing cross contamination
• Importance of food safety record keeping
• What you should record
Food Safety Guidance
WHO IS IT FOR?
• Anyone who uses a kitchen
Click cart symbol to buy